Every one of us wants to have beautiful and glowing skin even if your man or woman. But we know exactly that only few can manage to achieve that flawless skin and healthy skin.
Table of Contents
- What is Skin?
- Ways to have beautiful skin
- Dos and Don’t to Achieve Beautiful Skin
- Advantage of having beautiful skin
Our skin is one of the priority that we have to maintain and we have to take care. Once we have beautiful skin we feel confident and happy about it. It does not need to put much makeup for us to look beautiful if we have a smooth and beautiful skin. Our skin is everything to us. It takes a lot of attention and care if we want to have a beautiful and healthy skin.
Our body needs the right nutrient to fight bacteria and our skin also needs right nutrient. A nutrient that protects the skin from any harmful chemicals.
What is Skin?
Skin is a thin layer of tissue forming the natural outer covering of the body. It is the largest organ of the body. It protects us from any harmful elements that help to regulate body temperature, a sensation of touch, heat, and cold.
The skin has three layers:
This is the outer layer of the skin that produce melanin which gives the skin its color.
This is the inner layer of the skin that contains blood vessel, hair follicles, and glands.
Is also called subcutaneous tissue. This is the lowest layer and epidermal layer of the cell. The hypodermis is under epidermis which is used for fat storage.
Ways to Have Beautiful Skin
1. Eat Healthy food with antioxidants.
Eating healthy foods will give our body a healthy and far from any sickness. Here are the healthy foods that our skin and body needed.
Fruits that contain vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and essential sugar. Fruits that benefits our skin to have beautiful skin. Like.
Kiwi Fruits – is rich in fiber, antioxidant and vitamin which help our skin to become healthy and glowing skin.
Strawberry Fruits – is also rich in antioxidant and contains salicylic acid. Strawberry fruits help to repair damaged skin and protect the skin from sun damage.
Pineapple Fruits – it contains vitamin A, vitamin C, antioxidant and enzymes which help to removes dead skin.
Papaya Fruits – is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, and natural enzymes. It helps to heal skin. Papaya also contains papain which helps to soften, whiten and nourishes the skin.
Avacado Fruits – is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, and contains anti microbial chemicals, which can help in the treatment of the skin disease.
Watermelon Fruits – contain antioxidant and amino acid. It’s a good for a facial toner. And it also good for the body.
Lemon Juice Fruits – is rich in vitamin C, and contains collagen that protects skin aging.
Banana Fruits – is rich in vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, and potassium. It helps the skin to become smooth and silky.
Vegetables are good for the body and for our skin. They contain full of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients that keep us healthy and strong. Here are some vegetables that help our skin to have beautiful and glowing skin.
Tomato – is rich in vitamin C, vitamin E, antioxidant that called lycopene that reduces skin aging and also protects the skin from sun damage.
Potato – is rich in vitamin A and vitamin C. It has anti inflammatory and provides the skin tone and heals pimples scars.
Pumpkin Seeds – contains zinc that improves skin tone and lessens oil skin. It also helps to maintain collagen and renew skin appearance.
Carrots – is rich in vitamin A and antioxidant. It helps to repair skin tissue and protect the skin from sun damage. It keeps your skin healthy and vibrant.
Broccoli – is rich in vitamin C, vitamin E and high in antioxidant. It produces collagen and protects your skin membranes.
Cucumber – is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, and folic acid.It also contains fibers, minerals, and magnesium, potassium, molybdenum. Cucumber is beneficial to our body. Cucumber helps the skin from irritation and reduce swelling. It is great for all skin types.
Fish is high-protein, low-fat food that good for the health. Like Fish salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, anchovies all contain omega 3 fats which reduce the risk of skin cancer. It also fights inflammation in the skin.
2. Drink 8 glass of water every day
To have smooth and beautiful skin we need to drink 8 glasses of water a day for us not to dehydrate. The skin needs moisture to stay good and healthy. Water is best for the body to flushes all toxins of our body. It also gives nutrients to skin cell and keeps our organs functioning.
Drinking enough of water will help the skin to look plumper and lessen the sign of aging. Drinking water will help the skin look firmer and clearer.
3. Have enough sleep
Having enough sleep will help the skin to look good and refresh. When we sleep our body is relaxed and our body repairs and rejuvenates itself.
When we sleep our skin makes new collagen and it prevents from clogging. It also boosts blood circulation to the skin cell.
Plenty of sleep can also minimize dark circles around the eyes.
4. Exercise regularly
Exercise regularly can nourish the skin cell and increase blood flow. It is great for the heart, lungs and mental outlook. It also helps nourish skin cells and provide oxygen. It helps to reduce the stress that causes acne, eczema and increase fine lines.
Exercise also improves skin complexion.
5. Don’t over expose your skin to the sun
Don’t let yourself over expose to the sun. It will damage your skin and become irritated. The skin needs sunlight to have normal bone information.
Too much exposure to sun or ultraviolet (UV) rays, can also lead premature aging, eye damage, and skin cancer. Sun exposure
Every time you go outside make sure to apply sunscreen that contains SPF or sun protection factor. The higher SPF the more protection that provides against UV light.
6. Use moisturizer every day
Moisturizer has a big part to our daily routine. It helps the skin to stay healthy, smooth, beautiful and looking young. Using moisturizer can improve our skin tone, it will lighten the dark spots of the area and reduce wrinkles and pimples.
But moisturizer products have many different types and uses. It depends on the types of the skin we have. There is moisturizer that good for day time and moisturizer that good for night time.
Moisturizer product has two factors to know for safety use.
- the safety of the ingredients it contains
- the risk of bacterial contamination
We can’t just apply a moisturizer that easily without knowing what kind or types our skin we have. It just damages the skin and can cause irritation.
Types of the the skin:
- Oily skin
- Dry skin
- Sensitive skin
- Acne skin
- Ageing skin
- Wrinkles or fine lines
- Normal skin
- Combination Skin
- Irritated skin
7. Wash your face
Washing your face is important because it will remove all the dirt, oil and other unwanted bacteria that we get day by day. Facial cleansing can remove impurities and dead skin cell.
It also important to exfoliate to maintain the skin smooth, beautiful and healthy. Cleaning your face can keep the skin radiant and shiny. It also helps the skin from aging, wrinkles, and irritation.
Cleaning or washing the face can hydrate and prevent excess oil.
8. Using exfoliation
Exfoliation twice a week can give your skin healthy and younger looking. Exfoliation can clean the deepest part of the skin and help to fight dead skin cell. IT remove the oldest dead skin and renew skin cell.
Dos and Don’t to Achieve Beautiful Skin
- Make sure to drink 8 glass of water to hydrate the skin.
- Without enough of water intake, skin appears duller, and wrinkles and pores more prominent. It also causes skin from aging and pores.
- Getting enough sleep can regulate blood circulation. It also feels better, energetic and happier if we have enough sleep
- Only getting 5 hours a night can lead to twice as many fine lines. It also leaves skin drier, which can make lines more visible. Sleep deprivation causes a decrease in blood flow to the skin surrounding and can have higher blood levels.
- Washing and cleaning your face every day is essential. Remove makeup before going to bed will help the skin to breathe overnight. The facial cleanser will help the skin to remove dirt and dead skin. Exfoliating can also help to diminishes dead skin cell.
- If you not wash your face or clean it before going to bed your skin becomes clogged that will cause acne. It also experiences redness, dryness, and irritation. Because the dirt will stay and generate to the skin and it appears oily greasy and itchiness. This could lead to breakouts. Have of the skin which serves as entry points for infection
- Apply sunscreen with SPF 30 every time you go out, it will protect your skin from sun heat and damage.
- Don’t expose your skin longer to the sun it will cause wrinkles, age spot, and other skin problems.
- Moisturize daily to have beautiful and smooth skin
- Don’t use different moisturizer product it will cause irritation and damage to your skin.
- Do not smoke. Smoking is not good for the body and skin. It contains carbon monoxide, which causes clogging of pore, aging, and dryness of the skin
- Do not over exfoliate your skin. It will lessen the nourishment of the skin and will cause damage to the skin.
Advantage of Having Beautiful Skin
Having a beautiful skin is not just easy to have. It takes a lot of time, care, and effort to have beautiful and healthy skin. That’s every one wants to have a beautiful skin
However not all of us have a God gifted gift of having a beautiful skin since birth. The advantage of having beautiful skin since birth is they are proud and happy to have it. They just put less effort on maintaining their beautiful skin. It’s there genes that they inherit to there parents or their great grand parents.
When you have beautiful skin it give you confident and allow you to do more things without hesitation.