Using moisturizer makes our skin smooth and healthy, most women want their skin to look young and silky. It is important that we have a healthy body to maintain our skin smooth and soft.
A healthy lifestyle and good caring to our skin make the best result on our skin. It shows how we take care of our self and our goal is to look young and have a flawless skin.
There are many types of skin we should know first what kind of skin we have so that we can start properly the right treatment to our skin. We can seek advice to dermatologist what best for our skin.
Table of Contents
Ways to maintain our skin smooth and healthy.
- Clean and exfoliate. Washing our face every day is important it helps to clean the dirt, oil, bacteria and dead skin. Using mild cleanser will not irritate the skin texture it is the best way to use rather than using strong soap or scrub it harder. Using cleanser help to maintain the smoothness and softness of the skin with the help of exfoliation. Exfoliation removes the dullness and can avoid the breakouts of the skin.
- Moisturize regularly.Using moisturizer can soften the skin and reduce the damage of skin. Moisturizer have ingredients that protect the barrier of the skin to lock in moisture.
- Have enough sleep.Have a proper sleep and relaxation makes our skin to become healthy. Getting enough sleep can help the skin to be more healthy and smooth. Getting enough sleep will help to clear up skin and improve the skin health. Having a good sleep will maintain
- Eat healthy food.To keep the skin soft and smooth eating healthy food is a must. Like fresh fruits, vegetables and fish could be a big help to maintain a younger looking and feeling.
- Exercise regularly. Exercise and physically fit is good and it also increases circulation of the blood vessel. It also great for the lungs, heart, and mental outlook. Exercise regularly can benefits the skin, because it increase the amount of oxygen that delivered to the skin. It also give the skin to become radiant glow and younger looking. It nourishes the skin and help to reduce the bacteria that lead to breakouts. It lessen the stress and anxiety.
- Drink water.Drinking water at least 8 glass every day would be a big part of our body and to have a healthy glowing skin. It helps not to dehydrate the skin and lessen the dryness of it. Water helps clear the toxins that cause inflammation and blemishes. It also prevent dehydration that cause premature aging.
- Protect your skin from the sun.Direct sun exposure will cause damage to our skin. Use sunscreen to protect the skin from aging and wrinkles and irritation. It is important to use sunglasses when going outdoors activities. Protecting your eyes is necessary whenever you spend time outside in the light.
- Avoid Alcohol and smoking. Smoking and drinking are not good for the body and for the skin it has many factors that will result negative to our body. It dehydrates the skin and encourages the skin into damage.
- Use creams containing Alpha-hydroxy acid to fight skin damage due to old age.Using moisturizer is a routine that we do in our daily life. Cleansing, toning, and moisturizing are the simple ways to have a healthy, beautiful, smooth, soft and younger-looking skin. Maintaining good skin and healthy skin it is not just easy as we know there’s a lot of ways and procedure that we need to know if we want to have a smooth and young looking skin.
Tips on how natural home remedies help to get smooth skin.
- Lemon Juice is rich in vitamin C, it helps to lighten dark spot and age spots. Using lemon juice can reduce excess oil. Lemon juice has antioxidant and abundance of fruits acid and sugar, it is great for acting an exfoliant, blackhead remover, skin brightener and as a treatment for sunburn. Exfoliate that remove dead skin cell.
- Honey is anti-inflammatory and helps the skin clean. It also antioxidants and can decrease the sign of ageing. It helps to fight damage skin. Honey can be a gentle exfoliator, pore cleanser, and an acne treatment. Honey possesses antibacterial and antifungal properties because of the enzymes presence that makes hydrogen peroxide. Honey can help protect the skin from harmful UV rays and facilitate the skin’s ability to rejuvenate.
- Olive Oil can avoid anti-aging antioxidants. It helps the skin to become more radiant glow and elasticity. Olive oil can protect our skin into clogging. Using organic Olive oil at night can replace moisturizer. Olive oil is ich in vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin E, and vitamin K. It moisturizes and fight bacteria that cause acne.
- Cucumber gives a cooling effect on our skin. It cleans the skin and makes it soft, smooth. It helps to fade the dark circle around the eyes. Cucumber juice also prevents the freckles and some dryness of the skin.
- Milk is rich in copper, it can also protect our skin from wrinkles, sagging and age spots. It provides moisturizing to the skin. Milk has the ability to remove impurities and excess oil in the skin. Milk cleanses dry skin and beneficial to remove makeups.
- Tomatoes can help treat the pimples and blemishes. It also good for the body and keep our skin healthy. Tomatoes have lycopene and antioxidants. It has Vitamin A and vitamin C and vitamin K which can reduce acne. It fights anti-aging It helps the skin to keep firm and taut by aiding collagen production. It also help to stimulate skin circulation.
- Avocado is rich in vitamin C, vitamin K, and vitamin B6. It penetrates deep into the skin and helps the skin to become smooth and improve your skin from inside. Avocado is natural treatment that many people use. It also a great source of vitamin E that boost the skin vitality and luminosity. It reduce inflammation and stimulate the collagen production. It helps to improve the tone and texture of the skin.
- Papaya is a natural enzyme and antibacterial healing abilities. It is good for skin whitening and helps to reduce blemishes and acne scars. It contains potassium, carotene, magnesium, protein, fiber, and niacin. It improves skin tone and reduces wrinkles. Using papaya in a natural way can tightening and brightening the skin. It has alpha-hydroxy acid, it also contains papain which is best for anti-inflammatory. Papaya is high in vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E.
- Aloe Vera. Can also used to remove acne and fine lines. It is effective remedies to maintain smooth facial skin. Aloe vera gel has a properties that reduce skin inflammation. Aloe vera can be a makeup remover, an exfoliator, a night treatment, an eyebrow gel, and can be personal sanitizer.
- Oatmeal. Is good for the skin it protect the skin exterior irritants. It helps to soften and moisturize the skin. Oatmeal contains chemicals known as saponins, has anti-inflammatory, skin healing and anti-oxidant.
- Banana. Contains a lot of nutrients, potassium, Amino Acid, Zinc and Lectin, which is essential to the skin. It also has vitamin C, vitamin A, and vitamin B6. It helps to maintain the elasticity and it prevents from drying skin. It helps to prevent from acne prone and oily skin. It reduces breakouts. It can use the face mask and it can benefit all types of skin. It softens the skin and gives healthy young looking.
- Yogurt. It is effective to the skin and it removes dead spot cell of the skin. It has anti-fungal and antibacterial properties that can help to get rid acne. It gives you the smooth skin. Yogurt can reduce fine line and wrinkles. The lactic acid of yogurt can help dissolve dead skin and tighten pores. IT also contains alpha hydroxy acid, vitamin D, calcium and full of protein. It fight acne skin, and diminish the appearance of lines and wrinkles. It also help to moisturizer skin and prevent premature aging.
- Brown sugar scrub. It is effective to use because the skin gets smooth and it helps to exfoliate your skin. It leaves your skin healthy and smooth after using it.
Cause of Skin from Damage
Lack of hydration.
It is very important to hydrate our skin to keep away the dry and stretchy feeling from the skin. The skin cell need to replenish for the skin to stay hydrated it helps our skin to be smooth and soft if we always drink enough water and stay hydrated.
Smoking can cause our skin from troubles and can dry the skin and look like two times of our age if we smoke. The cigarette is bad for the health it affects the heart and blood vessel. Smoking can damage your looks and ruin your appearance
If we over exposure to the sun our skin can damage and suffered from irritation. The sun ultraviolet (UV) light damage the fiber skin called elastin. Sun damage can cause premature wrinkling, sags, and easy bruising. Over expose to the sun can change the texture and weaken the elasticity of the skin. Sun exposure may also cause visible changes attributed to aging. It also affects all layers of the skin.
Bad eating habits.
The skin needs different nutrients and those fast food lovers are not good for the skin. Lack of vitamins can lead the skin formation into wrinkles and early ages.
Lack of sleep
Lack of sleep can worsen existing skin condition. It increases skin sensitivity and irritation. It also increases inflammatory cells in the body that lead to the breakout of collagen and hyaluronic acid. Have enough sleep can result of less beauty and can accelerate the aging process. It Stresses your skin. It also affects the appearance of the skin and it dehydrates the skin.
Tips on how to have a healthy skin.
Cleaning your face is necessary especially if you wear makeup. Clean your face to clean all the dirt and makeup from the skin. The face needs to be cleaned so that all chemicals and makeup will remove and the skin will be relaxed.
All the healthy skin tips say that you should exfoliate your face. Exfoliation will get rid all your facial skin of all the dead cell that may cause clogged and will lead to acne breakouts, blackheads and whiteheads.
Eat proper food to get healthy skin
Eat the right food with the right diet that can stay and maintain the skin healthy and smooth. like:
Vitamin C rich foods:
Food with vitamin C includes fruits and vegetables can improve the appearance of the skin. Vitamin C also has antioxidant that prevent collagen damage.
All red, orange and green leafy veggies are rich sources of beta-carotene (vitamin A) It helps the skin surface to stay smooth and touchable. Vitamin A is the active form of retinal, retinol, and retinoic acid, and another provitamin A carotenoids. Benefits of vitamin A:
– It protects against UV damage and slow signs of aging
– It encourages healthy skin cell production
– It protects against infection
– It evens skin tone and gives glow
– It clear up acne
Nuts are filled with omega 3 fatty acid.Fish is also rich in omega 3 fats. Healthy fats are salmon, sea foods, meat, and butter. Also coconut oil, egg, avocado, and dark chocolate are rich in fats.
Drinking enough water can internally hydrat our body, but using moisturizer can feed our skin to become smooth and healthy. Moisturize our self daily is a routine to keep our skin hydrated and to maintain its glowing skin.
Best Moisturizer Product
Micropure Algae Anti-Aging Wrinkle Correcting Face Cream/ weieast
Blue-green algae is one of the oldest form of life on the planet. The first use of algae dates back to China, 2000 years ago. As a young child, Wei Brian traveled with her parents to a wondrous glacial lake tucked away in a very secluded mountain region of China. It was truly a fantasy for Wei, as the lake seemed to be made of ribbons in different shades of blue and green algae. The natives to this glacial region were just as beautiful with their luminous youthful looking skin.
In 2012, Wei returned to this region – the lake and the people were as beautiful as she remembered and Wei wondered – what were the beauty secrets of these women with such youthful looking skin? Wei brought back glacier lake algae to the Wei East science lab for study. Lake Algae’s composition includes: amino acids, vitamins A, C, and E, as well as many minerals. Today, we use algae extract as our key ingredient in the new Micropure Algae anti-aging beauty products line. These products calm and soothe the skin while temporarily firming skins’ appearance and reducing the appearance of pore size lines & wrinkle
Price : USD 60.00
How to Use:
Apply dime size amount to fingertips. Gently spread over entire face in an upward motion. Use twice daily for best results.
Miracle Noir Mask/ premierdeadsea
Lifting, moisturizing, and magical, this mask is a miracle all its own. Composed of Dead Sea mineral mud and other miraculous ingredients, the elements of the mask penetrate deep into skin to actively treat skin long after the initial application. The black mineral bar wondrously lifts the mask and leaves a marvelous barrier of infused essential oils to moisturize and smooth your skin. With each treatment, skin looks brighter, softer, and younger.
-Nourishes and softens skin long after the application is done.
-Essential oils intensively moisturize and balance dry.
-Penetrates deep into skin to deliver active ingredients and transform skin.
Price : USD 199.99
How to Use:
Apply a layer of the mud mask to the entire face avoiding the eye area. Leave the mask on for 10 – 20 minutes. To remove the mask, wrap the black mineral bar in a tissue and glide over the mask on the skin. The black mineral bar will remove the mud leaving behind a beautiful oily residue. The residue can be massaged in and then left on overnight for an intense moisturizing treatment
Skin Smoothing Cream helps minimise fine dehydration lines and keep skin feeling comfortable. Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream is a nutrient-rich, medium-weight cream fortified with Hyaluronic Acid, antioxidant Grape Seed, essential oils and nourishing vitamins.
Packed with Antioxidant vitamins to soothe and protect, Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream helps prevent cellular damage caused by free radicals.
– Rich emollients shield skin against dehydration and pollution
– Herbal extracts help restore suppleness and tone
Price : USD 74.36
How to Use:
1.Apply Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream over damp face and throat with light, upward strokes. Best used following Multi-Active Toner. 2. Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream can be applied over or mixed with recommended Dermalogica Booster for additional results.
asap platinum collection
This exclusive collection contains a range of asap’s premium anti-ageing and skin rejuvenating formulas. The perfect way to experience a complete anti-ageing system, the asap platinum collection boasts supercharged products with formulas specifically made for results.
The asap platinum collection contains:
asap super a+ serum 15ml – a revolutionary overnight treatment that promotes skin renewal and collagen production. Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and sun damage whilst improving overall skin texture.
asap super b complex 15ml – a potent anti-ageing serum containing a high concentration of Niacinamide, AHA and Hyaluronic Acid. The ultimate skin thirst quencher.
asap super c serum 15ml – A unique combination of 3 powerful antioxidants, L-Ascorbic Acid, Pycnogenol & Idebenone, this serum helps to protect against free radical damage whilst assisting in the strengthening of the skin.
asap radiance serum 15ml – The ultimate skin re-texturiser and brightener with a powerful blend of AHA and BHA.
asap ultimate hydration 30ml – a super rich nourishing cream containing Niacinamide & Hyaluronic Acid for optimum results.
asap anti-ageing night cream 30ml – packed full of antioxidants and AHA to promote a healthier looking, brighter, smoother skin. This intensive night treatment is lightweight and easily absorbed.
Price : USD 175.5
Best-Seller. Bobbi recommends this as the first step to prepare for the smoothest makeup application. Rich in feel, but never greasy, this advanced oil-free, face formula, with Shea Butter, instantly hydrates, softens, and cushions skin. Carrot Extract and Vitamin A Complex help minimise the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamins C and E help protect against environmental damage. Grapefruit and Geranium fragrances leave a light, uplifting scent on skin. With daily use, skin looks and feels its best. Dermatologist-tested.
Price : USD 85.00
How to Use:
For best results, apply morning and night to freshly cleansed skin