Many people look moisturizer for their skin problem one of them is having an acne prone skin. Acne skin sometimes grows for teenagers, especially for the young adult.
Having an acne skin makes our self-feel uncomfortable especially when it comes to our face. We usually find the best treatment and procedure for acne skin. Use all moisturizer that would help for acne skin.
There’s a lot of treatment that we can use on getting rid of acne but the best way is to go to a dermatologist.
Table of Contents
What is Acne?
Acne skin is a condition that clogs the oil glands of the skin. Acne starts when the oil mixes with dead cell.
It is the glands that produce oil liquid called sebum or a dead cell. Acne is the underlying condition that creates your present and future pimples.
Acne is chronic and can last anywhere from few years in your teens life. It’s a continuous situation that exist on your skin and beneath its surface.
Acne can come and go at different times in your life, but if you are acne-prone you should always be concerned with taking care of your skin.
Here are Some Ways How to get Rid Our Skin from Acne
- Wash your face twice a day or most often. Cleaning your face from makeup and washing it regularly will help to remove oil and bacteria that build up from the skin.
- Do not let your skin over expose to the sun. Wearing Sunscreen every day will help the skin from acne. It also helps to avoid the skin into Ultraviolet Radiation and may cause premature aging.
- Eat healthy food and exercise regularly. Eating healthy foods will be a big help to our skin and body. Proper diet and proper exercise will reduce the number of existing acne to the skin.
- Enough sleep. Sleeping at least eight hours a day help to relax your body It helps to renew the skin cell properly. If we have enough sleep our body can relax better and it reduce stress, because stress is a big aggravator of acne. Stress can not only affect acne, it affect all kind of skin condition to be worsen.
Getting enough sleep is essential to the health. It regulate our biological mechanisms normal and the skin condition will healthy. Acne can lessen if we have proper enough sleep.
- Avoid using a different moisturizer. Using many moisturizer products will cause acne skin. It will not help to maintain the skin smooth and soft but it will cause damage to the skin.
- Don’t eat too many nuts.Eating too many nuts will increase skin elasticity and may cause skin cancer. It also worsens your acne. Nuts have a high protein and fat content that is difficult to digest. If this nut are difficult to digest, the immune system may create antibodies that inflame sebaceous glands and can cause pimple.
- Use retinol. Using retinol will help skin cell turnover and it may also boost collagen production. Retinol can reduce acne outbreaks and prevent dead cell from clogging.
What is RETINOL?
Retinol is a form of retinoid, also known as Vitamin A, commonly used to give skin a healthy smooth texture and diminishing hyper-pigmentation and dark spots.
Retinol helps to stimulate the production of new skin cell. Renew the skin and treat acne skin also reduce fine lines and skin discoloration.
- Exfoliate skin. Exfoliate your skin needed to all types of skin it helps to remove the oldest dead skin cell. Using facial scrub will cleanse the skin deeply and enhances blood flow to the face regularly.
Use an exfoliating mask if you have moderate to severe acne, it helps remove dead skin cell and purge pore.
Use a hydrating moisturizer after exfoliating will help skin to become smooth and glowing skin.
- Do not touch your face. When we have acne we usually pop pimples on our face and it’s not good because squeezing a blemish may actually drive the acne bacteria deeper into the pore. Popping pimples can increase the chance of leaving a damage and permanent scars on the areas.
What is Exfoliation?
Exfoliation is the process of removing dead skin cells and renew your skin to become fresh. Also, your skin becomes smoother and more radiant.
Exfoliation can improve the skin to clear the pores and dirt. It rejuvenates the skin and can also get rid the flakes that appear to the skin. It helps dry skin to be smooth and soft.
- Drink lots of water. Drink at least eight glass of water every day will help your body to detoxify and will purify the skin.
- Using benzoyl peroxide product. It removes dead skin and helps skin to renew again. This product is less irritating and it cleans the skin cell faster.
- Use a toner after cleansing. Washing your face is needed and applying toner after washing it is essential because toner works to tighten pores and clean the skin deeply.
- Apply moisturizer. Applying moisturizer will improve the skin and help to prevent the skin acne.
Cause of Acne Skin
- Acne skin can cause scarring. To a young adult, it triggers their pores and acne because scarring it is like when the skin is inflamed, swollen, reddish and painful.
- Hormonal change. It is related to pregnant women, menstruation and using oral contraceptives can affect sebum production. It lessens the amount of androgen that circulates in the blood and can cause acne.
- Lack of sleep. Lack of sleep can worsen acne. Sleep deprivation has a various consequences like daytime fatigue, decrease vigilance, obesity, hypertension and potentially acne.
- Too much stress. Stress can also develop acne skin. It may increase the volume of your acne and make it worse.
- Genetics history. Acne can because through family history. If both sides of your parents had acne you also get it to them.
- Eating unhealthy food. Eating unhealthy food can cause acne. High cholesterol may affect to our body and cause pimples to pop up overnight.This kind of pimples can deeper the acne in the skin.
- Smoking also not good to our body and skin. It may trigger the acne in the skin and can increase the volume of acne.
- The sun exposure can inflame the skin that you have to avoid when you treat acne. The sun’s ultraviolet ray can damage the surface of the skin, it also causes sunburn, free radical and can destroy cellular DNA, that causes premature aging and skin cancer.
How to Prevent Acne
- You can prevent acne with daily cleansing, exfoliating and hydration, by doing consistently to your daily routine.
- Acne can also prevent if we treat them carefully before it creates more pimples.
- Acne can be treated by doctors who work for skin problems. Acne treatments can heal pimples, stop new pimples from forming, prevent scarring, and help reduce of having an acne more.
- Use only light moisturizer which does not aggravate acne. Moisturizer with light ingredients can help the skin not irritated and can prevent acne at risk
- Hormone therapy may be helpful for some women with acne. Women who have a sign and symptoms like irregular periods and thinning hair. Hormone therapy is a low dose estrogen and progesterone or birth control pills, and androgen medication.
- Dermatologist generally doesn’t treat the patient with mild acne, because mild acne can be cleared up by proper products and prescribed doctors. Dermatologist treated patient with a severe case. There is three medical procedure they use for those people who have severe acne prone like:
- If we have acne it can also prevent by using a product with the ingredients like antibiotics, benzoyl peroxide, and retinoids.
Antibiotics can apply to the skin or taken orally. Antibiotics are more effective when combined with benzoyl peroxide and retinoids.
Benzoyl peroxide is available over the counter product and by prescription. It targets surface bacteria which often aggravate acne. Irritation is a common side effect
Retinoids can treat blackheads and whiteheads, the first step of acne. The side effect of this product is also irritation.
Tips on How to Reduce Acne for the Foods we Eat
A healthy diet can affect acne. It can reduce acne to the skin if we know the right diet food that we take and know what is not good for acne skin. If you try to change your eating habits and can have time to try this tips you will see the difference before and after. It can improve your skin appearance and help your acne to lessen.
Food that you must take:
- Probiotics. Probiotics can found to reduce inflammation in the gut that can help reduce acne. Probiotics foods are yogurt, kefir, sauerkraut, dark chocolate, micro algae, miso soup, pickles, tempeh, kimchi, and kombucha tea. Probiotics contribute advantage of the skin disorder. It performs a role in the skin health, like reconstructing atopic dermatitis, promoting the healing of scars and burns, rejuvenating the skin and strengthening the skin immunity.
Probiotics are not only good for acne skin it also helps another skin type, like a wrinkle. It prevents wrinkle and can help eliminate the toxins and free radicals that can damage skin. It helps protect the skin from sun damage. It also strengthens the skin barrier. Probiotics also help skin to uphold moisture. Probiotic can improve and prevent rosacea.
- Fruits and vegetables. Eating more fruits and vegetables can help clear up acne. Food that contains beta -carotene can reduce skin oil and anti inflammatory. Dark, leafy green help clear impurities from the skin. Dark colored berries that contain phytonutrients is good for the skin beta carotene gives plants their vibrant skin pigment, including yellow, orange, and green fruits and vegetables. Carrots, leafy greens, sweet potatoes, squash, cantaloupe, broccoli, bell peppers, and apricot are all good choices.Beta carotene can treat acne and prevent pimples. Beta carotene is a nutrient that has the ability to treat acne and slow down skin aging. Beta carotene is vitamin A carotenoid, It has antioxidant that can limit oxidation, protecting the body from free radical that damage cells.Beta carotene increase skin health, treat acne, prevent premature skin aging, treats acne, repairs sun damage and beneficial in scar treatment.
- Oyster. Oyster has the mineral zinc that can reduce the effect of acne. Eat oyster, toasted wheat gem, veal liver, roast beef, roast pumpkin and squash seed, and dried watermelon. Oyster is also a good source of mineral which is challenging to get enough of magnesium. Zinc, selenium, and magnesium are all ingredients of glutathione. Oyster is a source of omega 3 fatty acids.Oyster can clear up acne and other healthy foods for skin. Oyster keep skin wrinkle free.
Oyster fight free radicals
Oyster banish acne
Oyster help you lose weight
- Green tea. Green tea has filled the antioxidant that can protect from environmental stressors. Green tea is the healthiest beverage. It improves brain function, fats loss, lower risk of cancer.Green tea has a few minerals that are important for the health. It improves physical performance and increases fat burning supplement.Green tea has cool potential benefits for the skin. Drinking green tea can make the skin produce less sebum, reduce your inflammation levels, and boost the immune system.
- Fish oil. Fish contains omega 3 acid. Fish oil is a great for the heart and health especially to the skin. It reduce acne and wrinkles. Fish rich diet and good for the body. Fish like salmon, trout, sardines and tuna are also help to improve heart health. Omega 3 fatty acid found also in fish and protect skin against sun damage.Fatty acids in fish oil supply hydration to the skin and help inflammation. Fish oil can reduce acne and also provide s strength and shine to fragile or weakened hair. Fish oil that we take orally to the body can extract omega 3 to achieve healthy and beautiful skin.