When we get older we can’t stop the time for us not to be old or not to look old. We see the lines in our face sign of aging. That’s why moisturizer will help our skin to prevent from aging and improve skin from damage.
All of us face the truth we all get older and that’s make us feel conscious about what we look. Moisturizer products also help the skin to protect from barrier skin surface and give the skin smooth and soft feeling.
Our skin needs hyaluronic acid, collagen, and elastin to regulate the arrangement of dermal tissue.
Table of Contents
Cause of Skin Ageing
There are many of causes of skin ageing that we must know and can help us to avoid if we have knowledge.
Expose to sunlight is not healthy to our skin and may cause aging this will happen if we let our skin especially our face to direct exposure to the sun. It damages the skin through direct exposure to the UV rays or Photoaging.
Exposure to sunlight in a long time can also cause wrinkles and age spots. The sun ultraviolet (UV) light can damage the fibers in the skin called elastin. When elastin breakdown, the skin begins to sag, stretch and lose the ability to back to its normal form.
Over expose to sunlight may also cause freckles, fine lines and wrinkles, pigmentation, and elastosis. Elastosis means the destruction of elastin and collagen tissue that cause lines, wrinkles and sagging of the skin.
When we get older our skin becomes thinner, drier and less elastic that can protect the skin from damage, it is the beginning that we see wrinkles in every part of our skin face.
If the skin starts to lose its ability to hold on to moisturizer and make less oil it will cause wrinkles and the skin looks dry and dull.
Facial muscle contraction or facial expression can make these to become wrinkles more prominent.
Lack of Sleep
Lack of sleep can also cause skin aging it produces lines and dryness of the skin if we have a little bit sleep and no time to sleep at least 8 hours.
Getting enough sleep will breakouts the skin cell. Sleep deprivation can cause your immune system to slow down and leave your body open to many bacteria.
Lack of sleep can tend to get more skin aging and your body will decrease the production of hormones and tissue. It also added more stress when you have enough sleep.
Depression will also cause lack of sleep that leads to affect the skin to more prone to aging and fine lines.
Smoking also causes of skin aging because it contained nicotine and toxic chemical that is not good for the body. It damages the regulation of collagen and elastin to the skin.
Smoking will lessen the skin production of the collagen. Collagen is the key part of the skin structure. Cigarette smoke contains carbon monoxide, which displaces oxygen to the skin.
Smoking can ruin the appearance of the skin.
- it show bags under your eyes
- nicotine in cigarettes can stain your teeth
- it causes premature aging and wrinkles
- it also notorious for staining fingers and nails
- it lost natural glow in your skin.
Pollution will trigger the release of damage of the skin. It also increases the fine lines of the skin and accelerates stress that results of aging.
Air pollution and toxic chemicals can cause age spots, premature fine lines, and wrinkles, and sag and bagging.
Pollution induced skin damage is a global problem. The ozone depletes antioxidants from the skin. Air pollution can also damage our health and can cause skin diseased. It can trigger sensitive skin.
Lack of Nutrition
The food we take as we get older is important to our skin. We should not take too much food that will cause dryness or fine lines of our skin, will could not get the right vitamins and nutrition on eating too much food with no proper diet.
When you eat food that not healthy too much waste product will stay in your body and it helps to break down red blood cell.
Food that causes inflammation, like refined sugar, white flour, and excessive dairy products can easily create inflammation in the body that causes skin aging. This kind of food will suffer our internal organs from inflammation.
Underweight or overweight can reduce the natural fats in the facial structure which can cause the skin from sagging and can add the appearance of wrinkles.
People who don’t eat healthy food will tend to develop wrinkles, dry skin, and other skin problems.
How to Avoid Skin Ageing
Many women now a day is cautious in terms of health and the way they look especially when women at the age of 30 years above. And they notice that their skin get a little bit lines in their face. That’s why using moisturizer has a big factor to our daily life. Anti-aging moisturizer help to moisturize the skin and improve the skin to be smooth. It prevents wrinkles and dryness of the skin.
- Protect your skin to sunlight. The UV rays can damage skin and reduce skin glow. Using a moisturizer with SPF can protect skin from sunlight.
- Apply the anti aging moisturizer for the best result
- Eat the right food with proper diet. Healthy food can protect our body to become more strong and have a longer life. Having a healthy body means taking the right food with nutrients, antioxidants, vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, and protein.
- Clean the skin with the right soap and right cleanser. Washing our face and applying facial toner can a big help to avoid the skin from aging. Also, exfoliate the skin can help to fight dead skin and renew skin cell.
- Avoid smoking and have a proper sleep. If we avoid smoking the skin becomes smooth and soft. Have a proper sleep every day with the help our body to relax.
How important enough sleep to the body:
- it stay our body healthy
- lower the risk for a serious problem
- reduce stress and improve mood
- less way to get sick
- Proper exercise will also help our skin to reduce dullness and skin from aging. Exercise help nourishes skin cell and keeps them vital.
Exercise can also benefit our cardiovascular. It promotes healthy circulation of the blood flow and its great for the heart, lungs, and mental outlook. Blood carries oxygen and nutrients to work well through the body and skin.
Regular exercise can help carry away waste products, including free radicals from the cell.
- Stop stressing yourself. Stress plays a major part of the health of our skin. Stress can cause rashes and trigger a skin from damage.
- Water need our body and it is the most important factor that will help our skin becoming dry and lessen the wrinkles. Water removes toxins and waste products from the body. Drinking enough water is important to process all the nutrients from the food we eat and carry, it stimulates nutrients to the cell by circulating through the lymphatic system.
Water is essential to maintain the moisture of the skin and replenish the skin tissue to increase the elasticity. It is also perfect to the skin for anti aging treatment. It keeps the skin well dehydrated and helps to enhance the skin appearance.
- Ask dermatologist and seek advice for the right protection for the skin especially to those who get older, to reduce the fine lines of the skin.
- Regular facial cleansing will help the skin to be soft and can remove the dead skin and chemical that will cause wrinkles
- Using moisturizer product with Hyaluronic Acid, Glycine-Saponin, and Coenzyme Q10, it improves the skin appearance.
Benefits Using Moisturizer to Skin Ageing
Benefits using moisturizer to skin ageing can help to maintain the skin into damage, dryness, wrinkles and fine lines. Getting older will not stop us to have a healthy skin and to take good care of it. If we know some method and know how to use the right product for our skin.
- They can reduce wrinkles
- They are good for all types of skin
- They can protect the skin
- They can shrink enlarged pores
- They can calm down rashes
- They are great for banishing zits
- They can remove blackhead
- They can prevent skin from aging
First, moisturize your skin twice a day. Morning and night. It will keep the skin clean, soft and free from fine lines and clog.
Exfoliate your skin once a week with the facial scrub to remove the dead skin and make your skin look young and healthy.
Choose the moisturizer that good for anti aging skin. It protects the skin from irritation and gets rid of wrinkles.
Moisturizer with antioxidant will protect your skin from the sun and help to repair natural skin.
Moisturizing eye patches and putting face mask on the face can help improve the appearance and dullness of the skin
Using moisturizer can help enlighten the skin appearance and can avoid the skin from damage.
Some home remedies that useful for skin aging
- Using Aloe vera is effective and naturally helps to reduce pimples, acne and oily skin.It improves the skin elasticity and decreases the fine lines and wrinkles of the skin.It improves to retain the moisture of collagen of the skin.
- Olive Oil one of the most effective natural oil that helps the pore clogging. It nourishes the skin and it is rich in vitamins A and E. It has antioxidant that prevent your skin in hydration. It helps your skin to stay young and healthy.
- Egg white can also help to replenish your skin into wrinkles. It gives your skin the shining and smoother appearance using egg white mask. Egg white is rich in potassium, magnesium, and protein. It moisturizes and neutralizes the damage of the skin.
- Lemon Juice is perfect to remove tan and sunburn. It is rich in citric acid that helps to exfoliate dead skin cell and impurities.It improves the glow in the skin.
- Honey is best for dry skin that can help to nourish the skin and prevent moisture loss. It promotes the cell to lessen the spotlight of skin and pigmentation scars.
- Pineapple helps to improve digestion and digestive disorder. It helps to prevent premature aging and improve our skin tone and dark spot.
Sign of Skin Ageing
There are signs of skin ageing. One of them is getting old, that most of us going through we can’t stop the time for us not to be old. It starts under our eyes that have fine lines and wrinkles, It reduces our skin volume when getting old and see it around the eyes and lines near the mouth.
We notice that the outer corner of our eyes appears the fine lines. A fine line can also sees in our cheeks and forehead.
The skin structure changes at the age of 25 above. It shows many lines in our face when time passes by. Skin becomes rougher and dryer.
The skin becomes more fragile and easily bruised because the blood vessel wall is thinner when we grow old.
Losing elasticity and gravity of the skin may also be the sign of ageing it usually starts at the age of 30 above. The fine lines appear on the forehead of the skin above the root of the nose and under the cheeks jaw.
How to Prevent Skin from Aging
Healthy food. Eating healthy foods can give nutrients to the body and maintain health and good energy. Fresh, healthy foods contain vitamin antioxidants that can gain help protect against free radical damage.
A topical exfoliant can remove dead skin cell, which improves skin texture, unclog pores, and makes skin moisturizers better.
Prevent your skin from sun damage because the sun ages the skin more than anything else. Wearing sunscreen with SPF can protect the skin aging.